The Fishing Club Veiholmen webpage brings information about both sea and freshwater fishing in central Norway, particularly on the peninsula Smøla, in an original settlement called Veiholmen.
Veiholmen is situated in a unique area, on the northernmost spit of the island Smøla.
Right here, ‘at the end of the world’, we provide accommodation in stylish four and six-bed apartments, where you can find all the necessary equipment, including a dishwasher, TV, satellite, free Wi-Fi, etc.
A private marina and a filleting room with deep-freezers are only 20m away from the house.
Bonuses and possibilities:
- Excellent value for money
- Immediate possibility of fishing after leaving the marina
- Plastic 19-feet boats, reliable four-stroke engine Tohatsu 25HP – electro start, steering wheel, hydraulic system, echo-sounder with GPS.
- Jagged coast with plenty of little islands nearby – advantage in windy weather
- Favourite and frequented fishing area for fishermen from Hitra and southern part of the island Smøla nearby.
- Maximum 20-min drive to the best places – 170cm-eelpouts caught in 2015!!
- The possibility of fishing and crab tasting with local fishermen
- Fishing guide included in price
Fish and fishing methods:
- Suitable for spinning as well as pilking.
- Wide range of different fishes – Atlantic Cod, Atlantic Pollock, Keller Pollock, Haddock, Ling, Halibut, European Hake, Sharks, Garpike, and huge schools of Atlantic Mackerels.
- In case of bad weather, it is possible to go trout fishing in lakes and streams in the area, we can arrange the local permit for you.
Come and see the beauty of this unique destination of the island Smøla for yourself.
Contact us on +420602168556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.